Smokey Mountain Memories

Smokey Mountain Memories
A Little Slice of Heaven

4.05.2011

Note on Posts

Did you know that I often post photos?!   If you are viewing this blog without the ability to view pictures, then you are missing a large part of my original content, and I wouldn't want that to happen to you!  All quotes have photos, as do many other posts.  They are my own photos. I've taken them all.   Have camera, will travel.  I want you to get the full experience of the posts.  One of my readers recently realized this, and left a comment about how much she enjoyed seeing the quotes with the accompanying pictures.  She wrote that it enriched her enjoyment of the blog.  That's just one of the reasons I add them.  Us visual people like to see pictures.  Or sometimes we get distracted... What?  It's sort of a creative thing for me too.  I take so many pictures, I have to do something with them!  Just kidding.  I really enjoy seeing visuals on other people's blogs and in magazines.  I'm an avid gardener for Pete's sake.  I'm always recording the progress of my garden.  I may as well do something useful with all of those pictures!  Right?!  So here's another one for you...